Monday 26 May 2014

F A S H I O N | Festival

Happy Bank Holiday Monday!

Festival

Shorts- Topshop // Graphic Crop Top- Aeropostale // Selection of Rings- Miss Selfridge // Flower Headband- New Look // Wellies- Hunter


It's that time of year again..festival season! This weekend has seen Radio 1's Big Weekend in Glasgow and Love Saves the Day in Bristol, as well as other smaller ones elsewhere I'm sure.

The weather on Friday and Saturday was lovely, however by Sunday the heavens had opened and festival goers were getting wet and very muddy!

In honour of the festival season beginning I have put together this outfit, suitable for all that mud brought by the English weather (rain, rain, more rain!) as well as being optimistic for some sun!

I love the colour of these Hunter wellies, they've been on my radar for a while now. I'm a big fan of these acid wash style high waisted shorts from Topshop, paired with this graphic crop top from Bethany Mota's line at Aeropostale I think this outfit will look great for a festival weekend. The accessories from New Look and Miss Selfridge just bring the outfit together nicely and give that festival vibe!


Hope you liked this outfit, what would you wear to a festival?

Alessandra

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment